31 May How to Record Vocals at Home – Video Course
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know to get started recording vocals at home.
I will walk you through each step of the recording process, video-by-video, so that even if you know nothing about home recording and recording vocals, after watching this entire course, you’ll be able to record vocals yourself at home and produce great sounding results.
What You’ll Learn
In the course, I’ll cover:
- What gear you need to get started. Including:
- What microphone to choose and the benefits of each
- What an audio interface is and why you need one
- What type of headphones to use when recording
- Microphone cables
- Microphone stands and why you should avoid buying cheap stands
- How to position your microphone and the perfect distance to stand from the microphone when recording
- Where to record in your room and how to deal with bad room acoustics (to get a dry vocal) using cost-effective, DIY methods
- How to record your vocals to your computer using a DAW, or in other words, a recording program. Specifically, I’ll be showing you how to do this in Studio One (which has free and paid versions). I’ll cover:
- How to start your first song
- How to add a track for recording
- Different ways you can record multiple takes
- Comping your vocals (taking sections from different takes to create one perfect vocal recording)
- Creating a monitor mix for your vocals (for example, if you want reverb on your vocals when tracking)
- How to set up your audio interface on your computer and in Studio One
- How to use Studio One remotely so you don’t need to worry about running to your microphone when you hit record
Each topic is broken down into its own video (there are 8 in total) to fully cover the material. While you’ll be able to skip around as you please, I’d recommend watching the course from start to finish to get a full understanding of the recording process. Then, you can go back and skip around as needed.
As a purchaser of this course, you will never lose access to the course material. So you’ll always be able to come back and review any videos/topics as needed.
On top of that, any material I add to the course in the future will be free of charge. You will have access to all future updates without the need to pay any more. You pay one time and you’ll have access forever.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
I want you to be completely satisfied with this course and feel that you’ve learned a lot after working your way through each video. That’s why at the end, I’ll ask you how you’ve enjoyed the series, if there was anything you didn’t understand or had trouble with, or if there was something I missed that you wished I had covered. So you will be able to get in touch with me with any help you need.
Even after all that if you are not fully satisfied and you don’t feel like you’ve gotten value from this course, I offer a 30-day, full-money back guarantee. At that point, simply get in touch with me to let me know that you are unhappy and I’ll refund your money. The only thing that I’ll ask is to let me know why you didn’t enjoy the course or find it useful so that I can improve it for future students. That’s it.
With that said, I believe the course is more than worth the price and that you are going to learn a lot of helpful information to get you started on recording awesome vocals at home. The course is about an hour and 20 minutes long in total.
This is a one-time payment for lifetime access to this course & future updates.